[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. April 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:55:34 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

I had to take a moment early this morning and listen carefully as I came out
of my house to come to work, and sure enough, I heard my first whippoorwill
of the year off in the distance.  It was probably singing as it was about to
go to sleep, and I was hearing it as I was wishing I was going to sleep
instead of going to work.

If any of you are going to be around and looking for something to do this
weekend, Wilburton will be holding its annual Green Frog Festival downtown.
There will be arts and crafts, food vendors and entertainment for your
enjoyment.  Go on down and check it out!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Meatloaf, BBQ rib patty, fried catfish, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes
and gravy, yellow squash, spinach, grilled cheese, fries.  Burgers (by
request), pizza, subs, waffles.

Dinner:

Chicken strips, hot dogs, fish sandwich, fries, broccoli, corn, cook's
choice on grill, dessert.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Rhoda