[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:43:07 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

New student enrollment is taking place on campus today, and I've seen
several future students and parents strolling from building to building
looking around and getting acquainted with the campus.  We'll be looking
forward to seeing them come back as freshmen in the fall.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Pork fried rice, meatloaf, grilled chicken breast, steamed potatoes,
Brussels sprouts, fried okra, California blend vegetables, fries.  Burgers,
subs, waffles, pizza.  Soup:  Mixed vegetable soup.

Dinner:

Frito chili pie, corn dogs, beef stew, roasted potatoes, corn nuggets,
cauliflower, pinto beans, burgers.

Have a terrific Tuesday,

Rhoda