[Eoscstudents] Free Rock Concert on Friday, April 29

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 26 08:26:09 CDT 2016

Eastern Students, Faculty, and Staff:

The Music Department will be presenting a free rock concert this Friday, April 29 at 7 p.m. in Mitchell Auditorium. The concert is a collaboration between Eastern's rock band, the Eastern Expressions, and Crowder High School's show band, the Crowder Revolution. Dubbed "The Big Gig," songs will include The Rolling Stones' "Paint it Black," Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud," Rascal Flatts' "Riot," Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing," Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again," and others.

Please join us as we support the music students at Eastern and Crowder High School!

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State CollegeDirector of Instrumental & Choral Ensembles, Department Chair
bhendrix at eosc.edu