[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:23:20 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

The wind and clouds make it look like a stormy day, but at 75 degrees and
the only color on the radar showing just this side of Oklahoma City and
Edmond, I think we're safe for a few more hours anyway.   I'm not sure what
may be happening by the time of our scheduled softball and baseball games
this afternoon, though.   I hope they get to go ahead and play, as I know
the softball girls were out early this morning rolling the tarp off the
field, and I'm pretty sure they don't do that just for the fun of it.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Salisbury steak, sloppy Joes, mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed vegetables,
hominy, corn, rolls, fries.  Burgers, waffles, subs, pizza.  Dessert:
Jello.

Dinner:

Monterey chicken, cheese manicotti, beef and noodles, roasted potatoes,
okra, steamed cauliflower, green beans, burgers, cookies, dessert.

Do something nice for someone today,

Rhoda