[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 27 10:45:37 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

It was a dark and stormy night.  Oh sorry, I think I channeled Snoopy there
for a minute when he's typing out one of his great American novels!   It
really was stormy last night though, but it's given way this morning to a
bright, sunny day with a few lingering clouds that seem to be heading east.
I didn't notice any storm damage at my house this morning, but since I come
in before daylight, I can't guarantee there wasn't any, just none that came
through the roof, the windows, or landed on the path to the car.   I'll look
around more when I get off work.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Carrie Kirkes, Administrative
Assistant to the Director of Marketing and Communications.  Have a great
day, Carrie!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Sliced ham, crispitos, meatball subs, parsley buttered potatoes, mixed
veggies, macaroni and cheese, zucchini, corn, carrots, fries.  Burgers,
subs, waffles, pizza.  Soup:  Fresh cream of mushroom.  Dessert:
Butterfinger brownies.

Dinner:

Corn dogs, popcorn chicken casserole, beef enchilada bake, potatoes O'Brien,
mixed veggies, steamed squash, baby carrots, burgers, bread sticks, dessert.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda