[Eoscstudents] Camp Chahta starts TOMORROW

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 2 08:14:03 CDT 2016

Registration kicks off tomorrow morning in EOSC cafeteria. Housing students are encouraged to report at 8:00 a.m. Commuters may register between 9:00 -9:30 a.m. Keynote Speaker will be at 10:00 a.m. in Mitchell Auditorium. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit! We will enjoy our evening activities at Robbers Cave State Park. (Agenda attached)

I'm excited about our 1st annual Camp Chahta. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'm ready to kick off another SUCCESSful year!

Jamie Irwin - Choctaw Nation Success Coach - EOSC