[Eoscstudents] Email Migration

Jeff Weems jweems at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 11 09:16:44 CDT 2016

We will start the email migration from Convergence to the new system Friday
night.  All email will be migrated from your old account into your new
account.  If you are strictly a Convergence user and have contacts built
within that system, please export them to your desktop.  After the migration
you can then import the contacts into the new system.  If you are an Outlook
user there is no need to do this since your contacts are stored locally on
your PC.

Once the accounts are built on the new system it may take most of the week
for all your emails to migrate into the new system.  Remember, once the
migration happens your password will be your date of birth in this format
MMDDYYYY, once you log in please change your email password.  Your email
address will remain the same as it is now.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Jeff Weems

Chief Technical Officer

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street