[Eoscstudents] Video Production Class and Newspaper/Yearbook Class

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 15 14:49:18 CDT 2016

Hello all,

I wanted to send out a reminder about some of the classes we are offering
in the Mass Communication Department this fall. You have until 5 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 15 to add any classes so there is still time to edit your
schedule.

Mass Communication is a very broad program that covers the fields of
journalism, photography, graphic arts, video production, advertising,
public relations and radio. Our students gain hands-on experience producing
our award-winning publications and by working on our very own radio
station, The Mix 93.1 FM (this includes play-by-play and sports commentary).

You don't have to be a mass comm major to take any of these classes, so if
you are a General Studies major or just need a class, consider one of
the following:

MCOMM 1101 - Publications Production -- MW 1:10-2 p.m. (this course is for
students to work on newspaper and yearbook)
MCOMM 1113 - Intro to Mass Communication -- ONLINE
MCOMM 1223 - Video Production I -- MWF 11:10 - Noon
 MCOMM 2123 - Principles of Mass Media Advertising -- ONLINE

Also, check out our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.
com/channel/UCzE4BBKwJD9C_0vs_bHU7bA

I hope to see some of you in class!

--