[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 1, 2016

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 1 10:47:29 CST 2016

Hi folks,

I can't believe it's February already!  I hope you all had a great weekend.
Mine was pretty busy with something going on every day. Now I need another
weekend to get some rest!

Don't forget the blood drive going on in the Ballroom today.  Many of you
have appointments to keep for this lifesaving event, either today or
tomorrow.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Eastern student and Mountaineer Radio
personality, Austin Wheat, (aka Austin Wheat Crackers).  Have a great day,
Austin!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken Alfredo, tacos, sliced roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas
and carrots, corn, mixed vegetables, broccoli and cheese soup, shoestring
fries, hamburgers, subs, pizza, waffles.  Dessert:  Cookies, cupcakes, and
mini cheesecakes.

Dinner:

Monterey chicken, BBQ pork chops, beef stroganoff, steamed potatoes,
broccoli and rice casserole, corn on the cob, steamed carrots, hamburgers,
assorted cookies, dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda