[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 3 Lunch

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 3 10:20:14 CST 2016

Hi folks,

It turns out the ground hog promised us an early spring yesterday when he
DID NOT see his shadow.so of course we got a cold front instead.  (That's my
kind of luck!)  I guess everyone can put up all those shorts they were
wearing yesterday.  They probably won't feel very good today.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to student Frederick Lane Holmes.  Have a
great day, Lane!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Ravioli, baked Cajun tilapia, popcorn chicken casserole, parsley buttered
potatoes, hominy, spinach, black eyed peas, crinkle cut fries, burgers,
subs, pizza, waffles.  Soup:  Chicken noodle.  Dessert:  Peanut butter cake,
and cupcakes.

Dinner:

Fried chicken, pulled pork sandwich, hamburger steak, mashed potatoes and
gravy, mixed vegetables, corn on the cob, green beans, hamburgers, bread
sticks, dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda