[Eoscstudents] Scholarship Oppurtunity for Women over 35

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 4 09:20:35 CST 2016

cid:image004.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090    cid:image006.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090 cid:image007.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090

  _____

Do you know a low-income woman 35 or older working to complete her college degree? Since 1976, Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund has helped more than 750 low-income women attend college. In fall 2016, Rankin Fund will award scholarships to 100 women across the U.S.  We would like to invite students who meet the requirements below to apply for our scholarship program.

A Rankin Fund scholarship applicant must be:

·         A woman,

·         A U.S. citizen or permanent resident

·         Age 35 or older, as of March 18, 2016

·         Low-income (financial guidelines are available on our website),

·         Enrolled in or accepted to a regionally or ACICS accredited school,

·         Pursuing a vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree.

Eligible students can apply online at  <http://www.rankinfoundation.org/students/application> www.rankinfoundation.org/students/application. The deadline is March 18, 2016.

We’re also looking for volunteers with a passion for helping women access higher education! Jeannette Rankin Fund volunteers are responsible for reviewing scholarship applications and selecting the 2016 Rankin Fund scholars from among the strongest applicants across the United States.

Volunteer training and application review takes place completely online, so opportunities are available to those with a desire to help women overcome poverty, wherever you are.

If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, then  <http://www.rankinfoundation.org/support/volunteer/> sign up online. The deadline to sign up is March 4, 2016!

We appreciate your efforts in sharing this information with women who may be eligible to apply and potential volunteers who share an interest in our mission. Please contact me with any questions, and thank you!

Karen Sterk

Executive Director

Providing scholarships and support for low-income women 35 and older across the U.S. to build better lives through college completion.

Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund

 <http://rankinfoundation.org/> rankinfoundation.org
p) 706.208.1211 f) 706.548.0202

 Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/> .