[Eoscstudents] Looking for DenPals!

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 5 12:04:37 CST 2016

Good afternoon!

For all of those who have not heard, we are hosting students from Denmark
again this spring! These students will visit for a week, on campus, and
experience what college here is like. Therefore, we are looking for students
who are interested in being a host for a Denmark student. You would hang out
with them, take them to activities, and they would go to class with you. The
students who served as "Den-Pals" last year enjoyed this experience and
created friendships with their Denmark student. We would like to make this
opportunity available to all Eastern students! If you are interested, or
have questions, please come by and see me in the Student Center, office 214!

Also, attached is an application and information sheet. If you want to be a
Den-Pal, please fill the application out and return it to me as soon as
possible.

Take advantage of this once in the lifetime opportunity!

Lindy Basden

Cheer and Dance Coach & Student Life Coordinator

Staff Council Chair

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton, Ok 74578