[Eoscstudents] ChoctawsofEOSC update

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 8 08:59:08 CST 2016

Some of you still do not have Slack, so I am still reaching out this way. If you haven't completed last week's project, please try to get it done. Take the 3 assessments on OKCareerGuide.org My instructions no longer work, because the website has been updated, but I find that it is actually easier to use. If you need help, I will be in my office until 3:30 today.

This week -- We do not have a workshop on campus on Monday night, but you are welcome to participate in the basket class at the McAlester field office at 6:00p.m. I will be there. This event is optional, but will count as a Cultural event. Some students have signed up to tour Southeastern on Thursday. We will leave from Johnston Hall at 12:30 p.m. If you are not going to the basket class or touring Southeastern, then you need to write a Thank You letter for next week's required activity. Please bring me a copy.

My office hours this week are Monday 8:30-11:30 and 12:30-3:30, Tuesday 8:30-11:30 and 12:30-3:30, Wednesday 10:00-12:00 and 1:00-3:30 and Thursday 8:30-11:30. I will be out of the office on Friday.

I have also been informed that you may attend a play this week. This will count as a Broaden Your Horizons event: Totally Red in the Johnnie Wray Theatre (located in Pratt on the Wilburton campus.) Performance times:
Wednesday, February 10th @ 6pm

Thursday, February 11th @ 6pm

Yakoke,

Jamie Irwin

Success Coach|Eastern Oklahoma State College|College & Career Retention Program|Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma|