[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:49:15 CST 2016

Hi folks,

I hope lots of you are planning on attending the performance of Totally Red
this evening in the Johnnie Wray Theatre in Pratt Hall at 6:00.  It should
be very entertaining, featuring our own talented Eastern students.  Cost is
$1 for the public and free to all EOSC employees and students.

Our Lunch menu today includes:

Sliced ham, crispitos, meatball subs, parsley buttered potatoes, butternut
squash, macaroni and cheese, green peas, crinkle cut fries, burgers, subs,
pizza, waffles.  Soup: Vegetable.   Dessert: Strawberry dump cake.

Come see us this evening for our special Valentine dinner featuring:

Steak, shrimp, red loaded mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus, pizza.  (There
will be no seconds on the steak and shrimp, but other options will be
available if you need seconds).

Have a great day,

Rhoda