[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 15 10:55:21 CST 2016

Hi folks,

I learned late yesterday of the loss of Eastern supporter and long-time
Wilburton resident, George Higgins.  George was a well-known figure on
campus and especially at many, many Eastern sports events, as well as area
high school games, and up till the last few months,  could often be seen
walking almost anywhere.   Without a vehicle of his own, he never seemed to
have trouble getting wherever he wanted to go.  He put many miles on his
sneakers, and wore the tips off his cane numerous times, just walking
wherever he felt in the mood to go.  We'll miss you, George.

Our Lunch menu includes:

Sliced pork loin, creamed chicken and biscuits, fettucine Alfredo, mashed
potatoes and gravy, cauliflower, spinach, black eye peas, corn, curly fries,
burgers, pizza, subs, waffles.  Dessert:  Cookies.

Dinner:

Chicken parmesan, hot ham and cheese, stuffed peppers, white rice, mixed
vegetables, fried okra, corn, pizza bar, cookies.

Have a great day,

Rhoda