[Eoscstudents] Menu for Fri. Feb. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 19 11:02:16 CST 2016

Hi folks,

Happy Birthday wishes go out tomorrow to Gaylon Brannon of the Eastern Meat
Lab, and Sunday to Patricia Rector of Financial Aid.  I hope they both have
a wonderful birthday.

If anyone knows where the kitty and puppy Valentine cling decorations from
the cafeteria salad bar went, I’d appreciate it if you could get them back
to me, please. They are reusable and I decorate with them every Valentine’s
Day.  Thank you.

Students, don’t forget due to the Sapphire Ball being held on campus this
Saturday, our brunch time that day will be 10:30 a.m. to 12:15.  Please come
through the front doors of the Student Center and order to go at the Cyber
Café window.  Dinner will be pizza and wings and will be brought to the
dorms by the dorm staff at around 6:00 p.m.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Tilapia, beef and bean burrito, chicken rice casserole, garlic red potatoes,
hominy, pinto beans, steamed cabbage, garlic toast, grilled cheese, baked
beans, fries, grilled cheese, pizza, subs, waffles.  Dessert:  Rice Krispie
Treats.

Dinner:

Steak fingers, gravy, cheeseburger macaroni, grilled chicken sandwich, lemon
pepper potatoes, macaroni and cheese, cauliflower, hot dogs, chili, chips.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda