[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:44:36 CST 2016

Hi folks,

I hope everyone's enjoying the rain today as it looks like it'll be with us
for a few more hours.  On the upside, it will have spring flowers blooming
for us even sooner than usual.  (Actually I've already seen some daffodils
and red flowering quince shrubs in blooms, and my forsythia is getting ready
to be covered with beautiful yellow flowers soon.)

Our menu for today includes:

Country fried steak, tacos, crispitos, mashed potatoes and gravy, asparagus,
broccoli with cheese, steamed carrots, fries, burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.
Soup:  Cheesy potato.  Dessert:  Peach cobbler.

Dinner:

Salisbury steak, chicken fried chicken sandwich, hamburger macaroni, mashed
potatoes and gravy, green peas with potatoes, cauliflower, burgers, cookies,
dessert.

Keep dry today,

Rhoda