[Eoscstudents] SSS Transfer Students

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 25 11:38:43 CST 2016

SSS Students-

It is that time of year again for those of you who are graduating to prepare
for Transferring.  Several colleges are having Transfer Days but they are
only for students who are ready to Transfer and Enroll.  I know some of you
have inquired about visiting colleges this semester but we only attend
Transfer Days for students who are graduating in May and who are ready to
enroll.  We do college visits in the Fall for all students.  For Transfer
Days we must have two or more students who are graduating and ready to
enroll.

UCO is having Transfer event on March 4th

Southeastern's Event is on April 5th

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.  Most of the other
colleges have gone to personal appointment's only.  But if we have two or
more we can make arrangements.

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services