[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:40:06 CST 2016

Hi folks,

I'm assuming none of you won the Powerball drawing last night, (I know I
didn't).  Wouldn't it be incredible to have even a fraction of that much
money to do good things in the world with?  We may not be able to win the
Powerball, but Mountaineer Radio 93.1 FM is sponsoring a contest with a
$93.10 cash prize, plus 4 concert tickets to the Feb. 6th concert with
Hinder, Within Reason, Ages Apart, and McAlester's own, A Beautiful End.  In
addition the winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate for A Beautiful
End merchandise.  The second place winner will receive 4 tickets to the
concert.  Tune in to the morning and after shows daily to get your name in
the hopper.  Contest runs through Feb. 2, and the winner will be announced
on the Crazy Train Show on Feb. 3.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken fried chicken, dinner rolls, broccoli beef, mashed potatoes and
gravy, fried rice, hibachi noodles, corn, steamed carrots, hamburger bar,
French fries, pizza bar, sub sandwich bar, waffle bar, and chocolate cake
with white icing and chocolate chips.

Dinner:

Beef and noodles, cheese ravioli, lemon pepper chicken, rice pilaf, fried
okra, veggie blend, sliced carrots, hamburger bar, pizza bar.

Have a lucky day,

Rhoda