[Eoscstudents] ChoctawsofEOSC update

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 14 10:40:40 CST 2016

Technology Allowance Program Applications are set to open TOMORROW. Applications will be completely online. Students must have completed 12 college hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher and must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Spring 2016. Required documents to upload include: complete college transcript, Spring 2016 schedule, and Tribal Membership Card. (This is a one - time program). I will post link on ChoctawsofEOSC facebook page. ( www.facebook.com/Choctaws-of-EOSC )

Success Workshops will start on January 25. It is not too late to sign up for the Choctaw Nation College and Career Retention Program. Please stop by my office located in Johnston Hall Room 122. Please bring email confirmation of Higher Education Scholarship application submission, EOSC Spring Schedule, and Tribal membership card. New members must make contact with me prior to 4:00 p.m. on January 25. Returning members will be allowed to sign up for Spring semester during the workshop.

Yakoke -

Jamie Irwin
Choctaw Nation Success Coach |EOSC- Wilburton| 918-465-1705