[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Jan. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 20 09:34:25 CST 2016

Hi folks,

It's another in a string of chilly days.  I'm just hoping any rain or snow
will go somewhere else.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Custodian and former cafeteria worker,
Tita Hughes.  She's a sweetie and we hope she has a great day.

Our lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken nuggets, spaghetti bake, red beans and rice with sausage, fried
potatoes, corn, Brussel sprouts, fried squash, hamburger bar, pizza bar, sub
sandwich bar, waffle bar, assorted cookies, and banana delight.

Dinner:

Breakfast menu: Eggs, bacon, sausage links, biscuits and gravy, tator tots,
French toast sticks, yogurt bar, assorted cookies.

Keep warm,

Rhoda