[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 28 10:26:54 CST 2016

Hi folks,

Watching the weather last night, they're predicting 6 or so days of
temperatures in the 60s coming at us!  It really makes you want to double
check the calendar to make sure it's really late January, doesn't it?  Of
course, after that, it's supposed to go back down to much closer to normal
at this time of year, so you'd better get out and enjoy these nice days
while we have them, because we'll be back to bundling up and scraping frost
in the mornings before we know it.

Our lunch menu for today includes:

Loaded nachos, sesame pork stir fry, smothered chicken, white rice, green
beans, broccoli, carrots, fries, hamburgers, pizza, subs, waffles.  Dessert:
Peanut butter pie.

Dinner:

Cabbage rolls, pasta Alfredo, Swiss steak, chicken tortellini, red potatoes,
Italian blend vegetables, cauliflower, fried zucchini, hamburgers, pizza,
dessert.

Get out and enjoy the day,

Rhoda