[Eoscstudents] Please open if enrolled in Camp Chahta

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 13 16:36:41 CDT 2016

Halito!

I am excited about the upcoming Orientation Lab - EOSC Camp Chahta. I am needing to collect some information.

1. What is your shirt size?
2. Do you prefer a T-shirt or tank top?
3. Do you have a copy of you Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Tribal Membership card? Please bring it with you.
4. Do you have an alternate email address you prefer?

Camp Chahta will begin on Wednesday, August 3. Housing students may register at 8:00 a.m. in the EOSC Cafeteria located in the Student Center and begin moving in. Commuters may begin registering at 9:00 a.m. We will have a Keynote Speaker at 10:00 a.m., eat lunch, and then you are free the rest of the day to move-in or get things in order. We will have a pool party at Robbers Cave State park at 6:30 p.m. Camp Chahta will dismiss on Saturday, August 6 with a Brunch with Parents at 10:00 a.m.

You will receive a full Agenda of activities upon reply.

Students enrolled in Camp Chahta must be members of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and enrolled at EOSC. Please contact me with any further questions.

Yakoke,

Jamie Irwin, Choctaw Nation Success Coach - EOSC
918-465-1705 or choctawsofeosc at gmail.com