[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 14 10:33:07 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Looking at the radar, I'm afraid there may be some nasty weather headed this
way later today.  Let's hope we're all inside when it hits.  I don't mind
getting a little wet, but being out in a lightning storm is another story!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Baked ham, chicken fried chicken, burritos with chili and cheese, pinto
beans, roasted red potatoes, macaroni and cheese, mixed vegetables, dinner
rolls, burgers.  Dessert:  Mandarin orange cake, cookies.

Dinner:

Chicken, mashed potato bowl, beef pot roast, steamed broccoli with cheese,
steamed potatoes, corn on the cob, pasta bar, dinner rolls.  Dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda