[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. March 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 4 10:28:23 CST 2016

Hi folks,

It's finally Friday!  I know I've been waiting on that all week, and the
weather forecast for tomorrow looks wonderful!  Sunday and the next few days
there's a chance of rain, but that happens.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Meatloaf, BBQ rib patty, baked catfish, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes
and gravy, steamed spinach, mixed vegetables, grilled cheese, curly fries.
Pizza, subs, waffles, burgers.  Soup:  Broccoli and cheese.  Dessert:  Bread
pudding.

Dinner:

Chicken strips, hot dogs, fish sandwich, fries, broccoli, corn, chef's
choice on the grill, chips, dessert.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda