[Eoscstudents] Music Department Spring Concert

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 7 14:48:20 CST 2016

Dear Eastern Students, Faculty, and Staff:

We've selected a variety of
popular songs to help everyone get into the mood and spirit of the spring
season. The Concert Band will feature the hits "I Want to Hold Your Hand," "Spinning Wheel," "All the Small Things," and others. The Concert Choir will perform
a variety of popular tunes including Paul McCartney's "Maybe I’m Amazed" and Adele's "Skyfall," among others. Eastern's rock band, the Eastern Expressions, will
present several hits including "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot, "When I Was Your
Man" by Bruno Mars, and "Colder Weather" by the Zac Brown Band.

Please join us as we
celebrate spring and the talent of our young musicians! Admission is free.

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State CollegeDirector of Instrumental & Choral Ensembles, Department Chair
bhendrix at eosc.edu