[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:39:35 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Welcome back from Spring Break!  I hope everyone had a good one, even if you
didn't get to leave campus.

I know I've been hearing a lot about March Madness on TV, but my idea of
March Madness is the fact that we've had weeks and weeks of really nice
weather and now that my one peach tree is fully bloomed out ready to start
growing a good crop of peaches for this summer, THEN we have two nights of
below freezing temperatures that have probably nipped all my little future
peaches in the bud.  THAT is March Madness, people!

This week the Cafeteria will be participating in Wellness Week with some
special healthy menu items.  Come check it out.  Any steps you can take NOW
to improve your health in the long run will be well worth it.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to long time Eastern English instructor
Dr. Billye Givens, who received the gift of getting to come back to work on
her birthday.  Enjoy!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Sliced pork roast with gravy, grilled chicken breast, pepper steak, mashed
potatoes and gravy, Brussels sprouts, corn on the cob, steamed rice, baked
potatoes.  Burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.  Soup:  Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
(Spicy),

Dessert:  Lemon Cake.

Dinner:

Sesame chicken, chili burritos, chicken fried steak, bacon ranch potatoes,
broccoli, corn, steamed rice, baked potatoes, burgers, cookies, dessert.

Have a magnificent Monday,

Rhoda