[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 24 10:51:14 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

We are expecting a Clayton High School Gear Up Group touring various areas
of campus today until about 1:15, which includes lunch in the Cafeteria at
about Noon.  If you see them, please make them feel welcome.  We want this
to be their college of choice.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Open face roast beef, meatballs with onions and peppers, grilled chicken
breast, steamed squash, green beans, fried okra, sliced carrots, steamed
rice, baked potatoes, fries.  Burgers, subs, waffles, pizza.  Soup:  Roasted
red pepper and gouda.  Dessert:  Surprise.

Dinner:

Baked chicken, spaghetti with meat sauce, BBQ rib sandwich, lemon herb
potatoes, baked beans, steamed rice, baked potatoes, burgers, pizza,
dessert.

Have a great Thursday,

Rhoda