[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 3 10:31:30 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Well, we survived the big Choctaw Success Team dinner yesterday evening, but
it seemed like we met ourselves coming and going, leaving late last night,
and coming in early again today.  It was a LONG day.  A number of Eastern
students were honored at the dinner, and some even did double duty,
appearing at that dinner, as well as the athletic awards ceremony, which was
also yesterday evening.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

BBQ pulled pork, baked chicken breast, nachos, green beans, squash medley,
mixed vegetables, potatoes.  Burgers, waffles, pizza, subs.  Dessert:  Spice
cake.

Get out and enjoy this beautiful day,

Rhoda