[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. May 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon May 9 10:46:37 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

With all the rain this morning, I've seen enough kids running across campus
that I think Eastern missed a bet not bringing back Coach Stone and the
track team.   Some of these kids are FAST!

Thankfully the rain held off last Friday for the graduation picnic
(outdoors), and the graduation ceremony.  (All us cafeteria workers who
served the dinner have left-side sunburns to prove the sun was out that
day.)  Susie and I went to graduation to cheer on her daughter, Sydney
Laudero, and all the kids we've come to know from them eating in the
cafeteria.  We'll definitely be missing a lot of them.  I hope that in the
future, when they look back on their days at Eastern, we will be part of
their good memories.

Our Lunch menu today includes:

Jambalaya, fried chicken, buttered noodles, squash, mixed greens,
cauliflower.  Soup:  Chicken noodles (perfect for a rainy day.)  Burgers,
waffles, pizza, subs.  Dessert:  Cherry cobbler.

Do something nice for someone today,

Rhoda