[Eoscstudents] Menu for Fri. May 13th

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri May 13 10:28:09 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Happy Friday the 13th!  Let's hope today doesn't live up to its reputation
for being unlucky.  I could use some good luck myself!  I wouldn't mind a
call with some good news from Publisher's Clearinghouse at all!

Don't forget today is the Clean Out the Greenhouse sale at the EOSC
greenhouse.  They'll have all sorts of decorative plants, herbs and veggies
on sale from 11 to 2ish or whenever they sell out, according to Penny's
email.  6 packs are $1.25, or $7 a flat; 2 inch pots are .50; and 4 inch
pots are $1.  The lovely plants that have been here in the Cafeteria all
week, (great idea Cindy Shero, we've loved having them on display!), are
courtesy of the greenhouse and I believe will be going back over for the
sale.  (Except for the fern that's going home with me that I will pay for
later today.)

If you're looking for something to do this weekend, the Italian Festival is
going on at the McAlester Expo Center, with lots of good food, live music,
arts and crafts, etc.  It's always a fun event to attend.  I love Italian
food!

Or if you want to go a little further afield, the Renaissance Fair is going
on every weekend this month at the Castle at Muskogee.  My family has plans
to attend this tomorrow, as I got tickets as part of my Mother's Day gift.
This should be really fun!  We've always said we should go to it, but this
is the first time we've actually cut loose and done it.

Our Lunch menu for this, our last day to be here until June 6, includes:

BBQ sandwiches, baked beans, potato salad, lemon chicken, chicken fried
chicken, mixed vegetables, crescent rolls.  Subs, burgers, waffles, pizza.
Dessert:  Cookies.

Have a great summer,

Rhoda