[Eoscstudents] Student Survey for HLC Accreditation

Eosc News news at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 7 05:21:04 CST 2016

Dear Student:

The Higher Learning Commission is the institutional accrediting association
that comprehensively evaluates our school. Eastern Oklahoma State College
is going through the process this year. Your comments about your
experiences are very important. A summary of your input will be provided to
the team of representatives from the Higher Learning Commission who will be
visiting our school. The answers you give on this survey are anonymous.
Your participation is completely voluntary. The Higher Learning Commission
and Eastern Oklahoma State College will not have access to your identity.

Thank you for taking five minutes to complete this short survey. The survey
will be open through November 16.

Click on the link to begin the survey: https://hlcommission.co1.
qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_erJAqH9afCgGZ7L

Sincerely,

Janet Wansick

Janet Wansick, EdD.

Vice President for Academic Affairs