[Eoscstudents] C4 Celebration at 2 p.m. today - Come listen to our Eastern Expressions and have a cupcake/punch with us!!

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:03:21 CDT 2016

Faculty, Staff, and Students

Come join us today if you are able beginning at 2 p.m. in the Student Center

We will be ending our Community College Completion Corp - C4 event week with
a musical performance by Dr. Hendrix and the wonderful young men and women
who make up the Eastern Expressions.

There will be punch, cookies, and cupcakes and the Grand Prize drawing for
the wireless speaker.  Students who participated and have at least 4 punches
on their Passports are eligible for the drawing.

Today is the Career Fair in the Student Center. There will be Career Vendors
here to show students what type of employment opportunities are available in
our area.

Students who participate and enter today's daily drawing will be eligible
for a $25 gift certificate to the bookstore.

Daily Door prize winners  -  $25 Gift Certificate to the bookstore.  If your
name is below, come see me at the drawing today to get your gift certificate

Day 1 Winner:  JC Byous

Day 2 Winner:  Payton Emmert

Brenda Kennedy

CIS Department Chair/Instructor