[Eoscstudents] Voter Registration - Cash Drawing winners

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 28 10:12:02 CDT 2016

Phi Theta Kappa's Voter Registration Contest Cash Drawing Winners

$50 Cash       1st place winner -  Shawna Quinn

$30 Cash       2nd place winner - Morgan Smith

$20 Cash       3rd place winner - Eduardo Suarez

Please drop by my office in Mitchell 115 to pick up your prize!!

We appreciate all who participated this year and a big thanks to all the
faculty who encouraged your students to participate and become civically
engaged!!

We had a total of 140 Registrations for Oklahoma and 14 Registrations out of
state = 154 !!

Mrs. Kennedy

Brenda Kennedy

CIS Department Chair/Instructor