[Eoscstudents] Student Handbook

Cindy Shero cshero at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 13 16:59:54 CDT 2016

Students,

Congratulations on completing five weeks of classes!  I hope your semester
is off to a good start.   The following link is to the Eastern Student
Handbook, which can answer many questions that you might have:
<http://www.eosc.edu/studenthandbook> www.eosc.edu/studenthandbook.  Please
consult it if you have any issues or concerns about your campus experience.
There are also many helpful student resources on the EOSC website.  If you
are on the Wilburton campus, Student Services staff and I are available on
the second floor of the Student Center to assist you in any way we can.

My best to you for a very successful semester!

Cindy Shero

Student Life Director