[Eoscstudents] Handgun Class Email Resend

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 14 13:36:09 CDT 2016

Students,

Over the last several years I have had many people around the campus that
have inquired if we could offer an *Oklahoma Self Defense Act Course*
(handgun) for employees.  One of our Criminal Justice adjunct instructors,
Agent Chris Comer, has agreed to put on a class at the college with me once
again.  Seating is limited.  The cost of the course is $50 to be paid to
the instructor and should be either cash or money order.  This will cover
the expenses of the instructor plus materials.  The date for this
course is *Saturday,
September 17th beginning at 1:00 p.m*.  The classroom portion will be in
the Student Center *224* and then at the Wilburton/College firing range,
located next to the old city landfill, for an hour or so shooting course.  *DO
NOT bring your handgun or ammunition to the classroom, only to the firing
range.*  If interested I will need a name and phone number to place you and
yours on a sign-up sheet in my office.  If questions, please email myself
at bdenny at eosc.edu or Agent Comer at Christopher.Comer at okdhs.org.  Please
feel free to email me any questions you might have.

Bryan Denny
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director/Chief of Police
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main Wilburton OK  74578
Ph: (918) 465-1755  Fax: (918) 465-4494
bdenny at eosc.edu