[Eoscstudents] Music Department Fall Concert

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 29 09:47:36 CDT 2016

Dear Eastern Students, Faculty, and Staff:

I would like to invite you to attend the Music Department's Fall Concert on
Thursday, October 6 at 7 p.m. in Mitchell Auditorium. Admission is free and
open to the public.

In addition to selections by the Concert Band and Concert Choir, the
Eastern Expressions will perform renditions of Amy Winehouse's "Valerie,"
John Mayer's "Neon," The Temptations' "My Girl," and others.

Come enjoy the music as we usher in the fall season!

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State College