[Eoscstudents] There is still time to join Mass Comm

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 11 09:31:38 CDT 2017

You still have time to enroll in Mass Comm classes. You have until Monday
to add News Reporting, Publications Production, or Introduction to Mass
Communication. All of these courses are either online or hybrid so they
should fit nicely into your schedule.

If you are interested in video production, radio, graphic arts,
photography, newspaper, or yearbook Mass Comm is the place for you. You do
not have to be a major to participate in many of our endeavors.

I also have some scholarship opportunities.

Please contact me for more information. My office is in Baker Hall 120 -
look for the Mountaineer Radio decal on the door!

--
Kristen E. Turner
Professor of Mass Communication