[Eoscstudents] Donations Needed

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 29 13:37:37 CDT 2017

Hello Eastern Family,

Many of you, like me, are probably wondering, "How can I best help the
families of Houston and the surrounding area?"

WELL, your answer is here!  YOU CAN BRING DONATIONS TO THE LIBRARY BY FRIDAY
OF THIS WEEK!

Our own, Ty Horstman, our EOSC Chi Alpha Chapter , and the Hartshorne First
Assembly are TRAVELING TO HOUSTON on MONDAY!  Yes, this coming Monday,
September 4th.  BUT. THEY ARE LOADING ON SATURDAY!!!  All donations need to
be here by Friday!

Ty is from Houston.  Thankfully, his family home has not yet taken on water!

What do they need?

          BOTTLED WATER (like 12, 000 bottles of water; a semi full!!)

          Bleach

          OTC medications

          Boots/Waders (any fisherman need a new pair?  Donate your old
ones!!!)

          SOCKS!

          Hygiene items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc.)

          FORMULA and baby food

          GLOVES!

          Mosquito repellent

Canned Food

          **whatever you can think of that is non-perishable and would be
needed in a flood!

Where can I drop them off?

          You are more than welcome to bring them to the library (there is
an elevator).  Ty will then pick them up from us!!

PLEASE. THESE DONATIONS ARE GOING WITH FOLKS RIGHT HERE AT EASTERN INTO THE
HANDS THAT NEED THEM MOST!

Find this effort on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/hfadisasterrelief/

Thanks!