[Eoscstudents] Santa Claus is Coming to EOSC-McAlester Campus!

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 5 13:29:16 CST 2017

Santa Claus has agreed to take time out of his busy schedule to visit with
students, faculty/staff and their children at EOSC-McAlester.

This Friday, December 8, from 3:00pm-6:00pm in our front office, bring your
own camera to capture your child's visit with Santa Claus. We will provide
light refreshments. This is a free event.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Good luck on finals!

Anne Brooks, M.A
McAlester Campus Dean
918.302.3606
abrooks at eosc.edu