[Eoscstudents] Choctaw Student Workshops This Week!

Carmen Juarez mjuarez at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 6 13:53:15 CST 2017

Choctaw Nation College and Career Resources will be hosting a workshop over
financial literacy tonight, February 6 at 6:00 or Tuesday, February 7 at
noon in Johnston Room 131 (the Hub). We would like you to join our program!
You must have a valid CDIB, Tribal Membership, and EOSC Enrollment. You
must be an EOSC freshman or sophomore. See you there!
--
Yakoke!

Melissa Juarez
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Success Coach
EOSC--Wilburton Campus - Johnston Hall, Room 122
(918) 465-1705

"Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare
to make dreams into reality." --Jonas Salk