[Eoscstudents] IMOPORTANT SSS INFORMATION

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:55:55 CST 2017

BELOW YOU WILL FIND SOME IMPORTANT UPCOMING INFORMATION FOR STUDENT SUPPORT
SERVICES:

.       Do you want FREE Money???????  IF you are a participant and this is
your second semester and MIGHT qualify then you need to do GRANT AID!!! We
gave over $800.00  per person last semester.  Kathy Howe has been emailing
what needs to be done for GRANT AID her email is khowe at eosc.edu or ask me!!

.       Valentine Basket!! Please enter to win the BASKET by contacting SSS,
FREE Tutoring, or using any of our services

.       TRiO DAY- IF you would like to attend TRiO DAY for FREE let me know!
We have plenty of spots.  A free t-shirt, meals, and trip to OKC is planned

TRiO Day Service project: Benefiting Positive Tomorrow: They need Personal
items, Non-Perishable Foods, Schools Supplies, Blankets, Shoes and Coats. IF
you would like to donate and ITEM you will get TRIPLE the entries for the
Basket.

.       Plus workshops!!! Please come see us or contact us soon!! Have a
great Day!!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services