[Eoscstudents] Last Chance for Choctaw Students!

Carmen Juarez mjuarez at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:52:09 CST 2017

Hello Choctaw Students,

I want to let you know that if you wish to participate in the College &
Career Resources program at Eastern this semester, *you will need to
complete the attached contract and slip it under my office door (Johnston
122) before 5:00 today.* If you do not, you will not be allowed to attend
workshops on Tuesday nights or other CCR events this semester. (This is
only for Choctaw students who can attend the required workshops on Monday
evenings or Tuesdays at noon on the Wilburton campus. You must also have a
CDIB and Tribal Membership.)

--
Yakoke!

Melissa Juarez
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Success Coach
EOSC--Wilburton Campus - Johnston Hall, Room 122
(918) 465-1705

"Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare
to make dreams into reality." --Jonas Salk