[Eoscstudents] Free Lunch!!

Teresa Sellers tsellers at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 22 08:36:12 CDT 2017

We will have a bus to take anyone who wants to go, to the McAlester Campus
on Thursday, March 23, 2017 to hear Kevin Hines speak about Suicide
Prevention. He is the author of "Cracked, Not Broken."  I have attached the
flyer for more information. The seminar is free and we will be taking you to
lunch at Chili's afterwards. Choctaw Nation Tomorrow's Hope Grant will pay
for the lunch. Please sign up in Student Services or call 918-465-818 as
soon as possible. The bus will leave from the parking lot behind Choctaw
Hall at 9:00 a.m.

Teresa Sellers

Assistant Registrar/VA Coordinator

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Library room 109

1301 West Main

Wilburton OK 74578

918-465-1814 phone

918-465-4431 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the use of
the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged, confidential,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify Teresa
Sellers at the e-mail or phone number listed above and expunge this
communication without making any copies.