[Eoscstudents] Crystal Bridges trip sign up

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 23 10:21:05 CDT 2017

We will be taking a trip on April 13, 2017 to Crystal Bridges for a cultural
experience. We will leave at 8:30 am from in front of the Student Center. I
am attaching a link if you would like to see what all is there.
http://crystalbridges.org/.

We will only have room for 14 students on this trip. So the first 14 to sign
up will get the seats. You will NOT be excused from any classes that day to
go on the trip. Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list
to go.

Lindy Basden

Cheer Coach & Student Life Coordinator

Staff Council Chair