[Eoscstudents] Homecoming week has arrived!

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 6 09:17:45 CST 2017

Good morning!

Today kicks off Homecoming week at Eastern!

Today's dress up day is Superhero Day. If you have dressed up be sure to
stop by Student Services and have  your picture taken to be entered to win
the daily CASH prize.

You will have 2 opportunities to play Minute to Win it each today. The first
is 11:45 am and then again at 1:00 pm. Each day we will have the Minute to
Win it behind the Student Center. Each time session will have a winner that
will win a CASH prize. You can only win once a day.

Tonight we have a men's basketball game at 7:00pm and a scavenger hunt
after.

We hope to see everyone participating!

Lindy Basden