[Eoscstudents] STUDENT VOTES CAST TODAY!

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 11 08:33:51 CDT 2018

For ESGA (Eastern Student Government Association) President we have two
candidates and will hold an election today and tomorrow.  Those candidates
are:  Josh Bolin and Dale Shackleford.  To vote, simply stop by the
cafeteria between 11:30 and 1:30 today (04/11/2018) or tomorrow
(04/12/2018) with a photo I.D.  While you are there be sure to also cast
your vote for teacher of the year.  Thank you and we look forward to seeing
you at the ballot box.
Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director