[Eoscstudents] Student Government Officer Results

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 12 13:46:54 CDT 2018

I would like to say congrats to all of our students government officer
applicants.  After some hard fought campaigns here are your 2018-2019 ESGA
officers.

President - Josh Bolin
Vice-President - Tessa Foshee
Secretary - Kensey Davidson
Treasurer - Leslie Maxwell

Congratulations to these students and I look forward to working with each
of you starting in the Fall.  In addition to our officers, each campus
organization, club, or team should have one representative in the student
government.  Any group; with more than 29 students may have a second
representative.  For groups of 49 and above please see me for your number
of reps.  Our student government will be taking a more active role in the
years to come for student activities and will help student services plan,
organize, and put on a variety of events.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College