[Eoscstudents] Former student needs our help

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 16 09:38:57 CDT 2018

Hello all,
A former Eastern student needs help with his capstone project at OU. The
following is from Wyatt Stanford:

(This is not spam)

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite anyone who is an Oklahoma resident ages 18 and up to
take this survey. It is for my Public Relations Capstone class. We are
gathering information about Palomar: Oklahoma City's Family Justice Center,
a nonprofit devoted to helping survivors of abuse.

The survey takes approximately three minutes to complete. This information
will go directly to creating a public relations campaign to help Palomar in
its efforts.

All responses are confidential. No prior knowledge of Palomar is necessary
to complete it. This will be very helpful for me, my peers and our shared
academic experience. Click the link to share. Please don't forget to share
the survey. Thanks!

https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bg9pgPniuhn5YcB

--
Kristen E. Turner