[Eoscstudents] Toga Party Tonight!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 25 08:52:25 CDT 2018

Students, Faculty, and Staff,

Please join Student Services for our end of the year event, a roman toga
party!  We will have Dancing, Music with a live D.J., Oracle Trivia, Water
Pong, a Disc Throw, Food, Drink, and even a Chocolate Fountain.  Toga
attire is requested but not required to enter.  First place prizes will be
given for water pong, trivia, and disc throwing.  Faculty and staff are
welcomed to join us and participate in running the games or just bust a
move on the dance floor.  Don't be a wet blanket, instead put on a sheet
and march to the ballroom tonight starting at 8:00.  See you there!

Toga! Toga! Toga! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9znzVYLV_o>

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director